Thread: What software can prevent cyber attacks

Registered Member

What software can prevent cyber attacks

Being that I'm a new Tech hot member and this happens to be my first post, it just happened to me that I talk about the forbidden word "Cyber Attack". Not so much in the recent past, me and one of my friend happen to be at the receiving end of the same, nonetheless many of the reader herein must have received spam emails from across the borders, asking to reveal the identities and provide crucial information regarding financial transactions in lieu of the awards which the email mentioned, or if not that then just a link could be found attached to these sort of emails directing to some some of the claims that one has received as a reward.
    All I could make out is that these links will only take us to some bizarre ride to some malware of which certainly sticks to the computer and makes all the unwanted things to happen, like deleting the files abruptly, replacing the audio files with some sort of horrifying recordings, pictures being substituted by some strange images!
    With all that trauma, none can sustain! My point of raising such issue is that I would like to discuss about the options which we have to prevent us against such agony happening, typically the existence of any software which might prevent us against such cyber intrusion.

Registered Member
    That feels like someone just ripped you off your rights! felt the same way yet many times as the need to know arised quickly in me and could never think straight that these sort of baits could catch my fish! though these things mostly remained undone for me but sometimes even I had been a victim of their fruits.

Registered Member
    I have heard that many countries are already working towards providing a heap stalk of some softwares to fight against such incidents, though not publicly declared but the governments are also fighting these sort of wars against each other and simultaneously developing an antidote also.

Registered Member
    but dont we have some software to cover our own system to cure such incidents? I think some freeware must be available in the cyber space?

Registered Member
    As i see it, there are few softwares like TCP stealth which claims to prevent against such terror activities, though few researches suggest that to cover the whole lot, the developers still need to work more on the listings of the possible threats which subsequently dont fail to amuse the society by continuously evolving themselves against any such parameter set against them to counter their misdeed! so to say it all, we do have some weapons to fight it, but their armors seem to be too strong to get hold of!