EA announced Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC release date
We all are waiting for Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC release and now we have got release date of Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC. Electronic Arts tweeted release date of Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC. They were promoting 20% discount on Battlefield 4 Premium on their official Origin Twitter account. Along with post for promotion, they also mentioned released date for its release as 15 July.
After that they realized their mistake and they removed that tweet. They again re-tweeted the same promotion but this time without release date for Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC. We would like to tell you that premium member get game two weeks early. So if this tweet is correct then we can get this game by 29th July.
Below are the things that you can expect to see in Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth DLC
- Five new weapons
- Ballistic Shield (unlockable gadget)
- New Game Mode: Chain Link, “a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory.”
- Ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle.
- Lumphini Garden – Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.
- Pearl Market – Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.
- Propaganda – Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.
- Sunken Dragon – Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.
Tags for this Thread